Michael Barclay Partnership LLP
To clarify MBP policy regarding any personal data that MBP collects whether it be from customers, suppliers and/or members of staff.
MBP takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin MBP’s approach to respecting your privacy:
* MBP value the trust that you place by giving us personal data. MBP will only use this information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
* MBP will provide clear information about how personal data is used.
* MBP shall be transparent about what information is collected, what is done with it, with whom it is shared and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
* MBP will take all responsible steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it safe.
* MBP will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will co-operate with data protection authorities.
What kind of personal information about you does MBP process?
* Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, bank details and contact details history;
* Company details, such as office and/or site address, phone number, email address;
* Date of birth, gender, home address, National Insurance number and salary details if employed by MBP;
* Records of your contact with us as via the phone, online, email;
* Information which we obtain from Credit Reference Agency including public and shared credit history, financial situation and financial history;
Who to contact within MBP with concerns about personal information or it’s use?
MBP have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) Malcolm Brady to coordinate any data issues. He can be contacted during working hours by phone or email at Malcolm.Brady@mbp-uk.com.
Does MBP do any monitoring involving processing of personal information?
MBP may monitor where permitted by law. The information monitored may be shared for the purposes within the organisation, namely Principals, Administration, Marketing and Finance Departments and externally with any authorised Government body that requires the information held, i.e. HMRC.
How long does MBP retain personal information?
* For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations;
* For as long as we provide and/or are provided with goods and and/or services;
* Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance;
What are your rights under data protection laws?
* The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
* The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and completed if incomplete;
* The right to object to MBP processing your personal information;
* The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
* The right to have your personal information erased (the right to be forgotten);
* The right to request access to your personal information;
* The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (data portability);
Consent is required by MBP to process all types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
Michael Barclay Partnership LLP will not pass on your personal information to third parties. Should you wish to have any information held on file removed, once completion of works/supply of services and/or employment has taken place, please advise in writing to the company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Principal: Malcolm Brady
Date: 2 January 2020